Friday, March 28, 2014

Kristen Testing Photoshop- Look Dev

These are look-development replication tests. 
Lexi's Original is below. 

I can adjust overall texturing and coloring. I will to another test that adds a back ground to the Original drawing. Most likely I wont be drawing line art and main base rendering. 
washed look
I work in RGB then I save out the RGB jpg and import it into a CMYK formatted file and it automatically makes it a CMYK with out changing the image at all. I found that there are more options and control when using Photoshop in RGB mode first to create a look. 
cyan shift: Selective Colors. (above right)
Below: Chalk Inverted Experiment


PNG file: Includes Transparency
Work in Progress- Photoshop Background and Shadow 



Quick Overall Looks  (interchangeable with any illustration)
Over-toning with rainbow gradient
Disco Look 2

Crayon Look






No comments:

Post a Comment