Sunday, March 9, 2014

Examples of Book Structures - Tamiko Hobin

Here are examples of some book structure/styles I
thought would work with out children's book!

So each page could be it's own signature so that you the
stitching is visible on every page. I'm thinking the pages 
could be thicker and rough (like watercolor paper) and 
most likely a larger size.

For the stitching I'm thinking either a long stitch binding, 
french stitch binding, or simple 3 hole binding. 




Let me know what you guys think! We can talk about
the exact measurements for the size of the book and how
many pages are we thinking this is going to be???








1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind a more landscape or wide book. I am neutral on the size but probably i would do nothing larger than a mac laptop.

    ReplyDelete