Monday, March 10, 2014

Feedback From Candy: General Plan



I suppose this is my summary of what Lexi and I concluded about the project after Candy and Sa discussed our project.


Format: tactile story book for children.

Lexi wants to adopt the style of the previous post and do watercolor illustrations which I will do post digital rendering on.  This week we will do a test sample to see how this pipeline will work. 

I work on each page as she sends them to me and post and email them back. 

Lexi has written the page by page script, of the 20 page story book. 

Also I guess we will continue co-story boarding this week.  Look development in terms of the illustrations are set. Composition and posing of the characters may still be worked on. 

Tamiko:
 Book Structure. and some graphic design elements
Kailey:
 Type design and other graphic design elements for the format of the title page and the narrative text.
Promotional work


    Questions I have:   
    • how to make the two dad penguins distinctly different from the other penguins. 
    • general orientation or proportion of the story book pages. Is it landscape or portrait or square?  because I'll adjust any story board compositions to suit the orientation better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment