Friday, March 7, 2014

Week2 Storyboards

 Storyboards

Key Story Panels
5 panels of Kristen's Draft

(Kristen) These are rough story boards of possible compositions and narration that would go for each
page. I thought this may be the shortest but okay way to show the story for now. I am imagining there could be story points added in between some of these. Also the poses of the penguins can be flexible. Like I'm trying to imagine how the 3 penguins would typically be posed in an introduction close up, the middle, and the very end when they are reunited in any story book. I think a variation of the 3rd panel as day time with happy zoo visitors would be a good pose for the reunion. 


(5th panel) I sketched two running poses of Pebbles running after his parents. 
*I don't know whether the two dad penguins are taken away when Pebbles is asleep and she wakes up to search for them. Either way this would be when she realizes they were taken away.
The style I drew these in is just the way I draw when I need to show what the characters are doing and general time of day/lighting.



No comments:

Post a Comment