Wednesday, March 19, 2014

2nd set of story boards...

kristen:

story boards i made for pages 2-11.
2

3

4
5
6
7

7alternative

8

9
10

10
11









-----------------------------------------------


This is Kristen.
I don't know whether the character designs are troubling you Lexi since you want to learn my character style. It seems quite overwhelming for either one of us to just do the final boards already. I can make these rough sketches and we can keep going back and forth drawing over or adding color and detail to the compositions. I was wondering if I could see a test illustration with either pencils or ink by you so  I can understand what you can make or what your part will look like.  I would like to know by tomorrow what your progress is or at least a text or post. And later this week some boards? What ever styling you want is fine. If you want you can replicate or trace my drawings exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment